Welcome to the site of the friends of the city of Bazas
Our association, open to all, is since 1989 to save the memory of the historic town of Bazas, through various activities:
- Historical research and archiving of documents;
- Actions in favour of the architectural and cultural heritage of Bazas;
- The organisation of conferences, meetings, tours of public buildings or private, excavations on public or private property under the regulations in force;
- The publication of CONTACT magazine and books;
- The Organization of events;
- Production of derivatives.
In 1999, the association has received the second the heritage jewels of gold prize awarded by the General Council of the Gironde.
18, street of the Mercadilh 33430 BAZAS
05 56 25 23 47 (answering machine)
Composition of the bureau 2016
President: Eric FARGEAUDOUX
Vice-Chairpersons Marie-José FILLEAU, Pierre ROZIE, Michel HERBELIN
Treasurer: Joel MEILLON
Secretary: Jean-Michel TENEZ
Assistant Secretary: Eliane LAMBROT
Responsible for the Internet site: Michel HERBELIN
Technical managers: Jean-Claude LABROUCHE, Pierre ROZIE
Summer 1944The battles of the Liberation in Bazadais
This book evokes the various networks, the last occupation forces and describes a large number of written and oral testimony of Bazadais who lived through this period.
MEMORY the DAYS-J in Bazadais
The collection of photos which plunge you in these extraordinary events.